Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's new?

Troy and Dakota outside on a really nice day.

Coco riding her pink bike

Me on Coco's pink bike


Dakota's first time to eat from a spoon. That is a look of joy on his face.



Hey guys, sorry that my videos didn't work. Computers can be so frustrating some times. Anyway, I am almost done with school this semester!!! School is really stressing me out right now so I am ready for a nice long break.

Collette recently took swim lessons at the Y. She loved every minute of them, she is such a water baby. Lately she has been really into singing so at church on Sunday I had a hard time stopping her. The hard thing is that it is great that she is singing, but how do i stop her while we are in the middle of a prayer? It is so sweet and innocent. When I did ask her to stop she looked at me and said "I'm singing my concert right now." How do you stop that? ha


Dakota is continuing to grow so quickly. He is over 16lbs, chunkey monkey. We decided to make our own baby food this time. It's really quite simple. He has had bananas, carrots, and rice cereal. He seemd to like them pretty well.


Troy's job is continuing to go well. He is really liking working for himself and being very flexible in his schedule. I think that it has made such a difference with how Collette acts, too. She is such a Daddy's girl, she had a really hard time when he went back to an office job. She really started to act out and started potty training issues. Now she is doing much better.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I feel so ignorant, but I just found out how to put a comment on your blog. I REALLY enjoy the pictures you post of all of you, so keep adding more! It was so good to see each of you when Molly was born, & we're looking forward to seeing you again. Lots of love, Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

I dont think these videos or whatever they are are working right. Every time I've gone to your site over the past weeks it says "loading" forever. I'm not sure I ever saw what it was.

Kelly T said...

I'm glad it's not just me with the videos. I've been wondering what's going on with my computer. Hope they'll work soon so we can see them, as it's one of our only ways to keep up with you guys now!