Monday, November 26, 2007

Our stroke of bad luck

Well, most of you know that I have developed Bell's Palsy in the last couple of weeks. Right now there is no significant improvement and my face just hurts most of the time. But I am dealing. Well, now Collette has come down with pink eye in both eyes. Her poor little face is red and swollen and she has gunk coming out of both eyes. On top of all of this we are limited on medical insurance because Troy got a new job. So, needless to say the gods of irony are really taking advantage of our situation (as is usually the case). Dec 1st we will have full insurance again, so if we could just hold out a few more days....
Please pray that Collette and I get better soon, so that we can get through the next couple of weeks before Baby Dakota gets here.
Troy seems to be staying pretty healthy through all of this though, thankfully. We need someone around here who can take care of us poor sick people.
Hopefully, my next post will be good news and Collette and I will be on the road to recovery!

1 comment:

Devion said...

I guess your next post WILL be the road to recovery...just not the one you thought! I haven't heard anything more from Laura, but our prayers are with you!