Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hey guys! We hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving. We did out in Mulhill, OK(just North of Guthrie, OK). That's were my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle live now. It was nice to get out of the city and just relax, and eat, of course. We took Collette and Aubree's little 4 wheelers out and they really enjoyed getting to ride wherever they wanted. We ate way too much, but it was all so good. My Grandmother is a great cook, so it's hard not to get stuffed.
Troy and I just have a few more things to do before the baby gets here. Once we get the kids room done I will post pics of how it all turned out! We will post more later! Have a great holiday weekend and enjoy "Black Friday", for all of you who enjoy the craziness of this day.

1 comment:

Devion said...

She sure looks like her daddy! Hope your pregnancy is going well! I guess you're due before too terribly long!

Hope you're having fun with Dustin, Laura, and the kids right now as I type!

Merry Christmas!

-Devon