Friday, October 31, 2008

Back on track

Ok, so everything is back on track with the adoption stuff. We ended up submitting our app via internet. We recieved an email and a phone call the very next day. So we set up our phone orientation for the following Monday. On Monday we talked for about 30 minutes about applications, when to send things, where to send things, and of course the cost. It doesn't seem so overwhelming until you get off the phone and look at each other perplexed and think "What did she say?". Anyway, we made notes and I think that we have most of it straight. So, Tuesday we sent off the application to adopt internationally. Then last night we got our I-600A form filled out and gatherd all of the appropriate docs. Then FedEx picked that up today. Which I have to plug FedEx online service. It is so easy and they pick things up right at your front door! Too cool! Next is homestudy and more and more paperwork!
More to come! I will post Halloween pics of the kiddos this weekend.

Oh and I got a B on my test tonight!!! Things are looking up.

No comments: