Saturday, October 11, 2008

Where the heck have we been?

I know, I know. It as bee way to long since I have blogged. I have list of excuses...here they are all summed up. I started back to school(last semester!) , Collette started day school two days a week, We started homeschool ing with a few of our friends, I started a new job at Mercy Health Center, we had VBS(It was so much fun, but I we were very tired.), Dakota is moving and grooving, and we moved. So there are my excuses, I will do my best to try to catch up on pics for the last two months. I am going to make a slide show to catch you guys up. Iwill post that as soon as possible. Oh, and bear with me for the next 8 weeks until I can finish school.

So, we mailed off our adoption application today!!! I know that it is a bit earlier then what we had originally decided, but we got a little anxious and wanted to get the ball rolling. We were told that all the paper work that we have to fill out all depends on how fast we get it done. Well, Troy and I hate filling out papers or writing so I figure this will give us plenty of time to get all of this done. We are asking that you all pray for us in this adventure that we are all about to start.

Dakota is now crawling around like a crazy baby. He is pretty fast and if you aren't watching him he will crawl off some where and hide. Collette and I were running around the house the other day searching for him. We found him in a corner playing with the dog bowls. He is just so quiet when he sneaks off. We really have to keep one eye on him at all times. He is also saying two words now, "Dada" and "Dog". (He is still 100% Momma's boy though!).

Collette is doing all kinds of new things too. We started homeschool and she loves it. Every day she runs up to me and asks "Can I do some homework!?" When she has done all of her homework she gets a little upset about it. So we let he do some computer games that are geared toward learning.

Troy's job is still going well. He really likes setting his own hours and being his own boss. He is such a wonderful help and support to me right now, too. I really could not have gone back to school without him. God has blessed me with so much!

Pics will be up soon!

1 comment:

The Leeths said...

I am glad you are back! We got ourselves a little blog since you have been away! So, I just wanted to say hi!
-Carol