Thursday, July 31, 2008

Horses are a little overrated!


Our cousins, Lindsay and Ashley, are in town visiting from Portland, OR. We decided to take them horseback riding. It sounded like such a good idea until we were an hour in. The horses were very much in charge and the kiddos were done. At one point, I thought that we were all going to end up in the lake or be stuck in a field while the horses ate. We eventually made in back and now we are sore. All-in-all we had fun and it was well worth it. We do have some great stories from this day. We will always remember this wonderful day of riding. Stay tuned for more updates while the girls are here.

3 comments:

Sparkz said...

OH I love riding horses. Sorry it wasn't THAT fun! The picts are cute!

Tara said...

Hey! If you want to send me your email address (I am pretty sure I don't have it anymore) and I can give you more info about the diaper inserts. They're really easy!

Kelly T said...

Hey, it's time for another update! Did you ever get your duplex? I saw pics of your kiddos on Jeana's blog - they're getting so big!