Friday, July 4, 2008

Puppies and fireworks

As you can probably tell, we have adopted a puppy. We went to a Fourth of July party last night and came home with this cute puppy. Our friends breed these schnoodle puppies and sell them online at http://www.okiepupstoo.com/ Well, Collette got a hold of them and did not let them go the entire night. We were about to leave and she asked our friend for a box to take him home in. Somehow, Collette suckered us into bringing one home. On the way home we were trying to come up with a name that Collette would agree to. We tried Bear, Micah, Whitey, etc. She just kept saying that those were not dog names. Finally she says "How about Yoyo?" Troy and I weren't to keen at first, but now it is growing on us. I think that it is cute that she gave him his name. So far he is a really good puppy. He has had a few accidents, but his puddles are like drops of water because he is so small. Cleaning up hasn't been too bad. Enjoy the pics. If you are interested in getting a puppy, there is still one that needs a good home!



Troy and Collette went yesterday to pick out fireworks. Coco has had the best time lighting the sparklers and throwing the poppers on the ground. Tonight we are going to shot off the bigger fireworks at my Grandparents acrage in Mulhall. We are looking forward to letting the kids have fun on the fourth. I will upload pics of our big night as soon as I get a chance.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is SO CUTE!!!! I showed Ethan and he just staired with this happy amazed look on his face. I'm really not much of a dog person but Yoyo makes me want one (and Ethan and I LOVE the name too. Tell Collette she did good.) :-)

Anonymous said...

Laura, I will let Coco know that you guys like her dog name and her puppy. He is so cute, that is why we had such a hard time not bringing him home. Troy states that Collette and I ganged up on him, but I know the truth...he loves this puppy. He is only suppose to be 8 or 9lbs. It will be fun for the kiddos to have a small dog around. Hopefully you guys can see him in person soon!