Thursday, July 24, 2008

House and kid update

So, we were suppose to close today and it didn't happen. We are having some AC issue that we just happen to find out about. It all seems rather fishy to us because we are pretty sure that the seller knew about it. Luckily, we stuck to our guns and had our own AC inspector out and he found all sorts of stuff that weren't right. I would go into what all is wrong, but I don't think that I could explain it all in a post...it is that much info. Needless to say we are now hoping to close on Tuesday and hoping that the sellers will work with us on lowering the price of the house. We should have some news by tomorrow.

On a better note... Dakota is CRAWLING! It's about time-ha! As a Mom of a second child I actually would rather him not move at all. But since he is I will be excited for him! The same day that he started crawling, I also noticed that his bottom right tooth was in. So, two milestones in one day. This boy sure is busy all of a sudden.


We took the kids swimming today. Coco is getting more brave evertime we go out. Today she jumped off the diving board, several times. She also swam with her face in the water. She kept saying "Mom, teach me something!" It is so great that she wants to learn. I think that we are going to have to put her in competitive swim when she is a little older. The girl is pretty good. I will have to take the camera next time and post some video.

No comments: