Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Passed!!!!!

It is over. I passed Nursing School! Yea! I am so excited, relieved, and a bit tired. All of the hard work, sweat, and tears(no exaggerating) has paid off. I am officially a nurse. So my graduation in tomorrow night at 7PM. We were asked to write a small thank you for graduation and I don't feel like I thanked enough people, so here it goes:

Thanks goes first of all to God. He has lead me down so many paths that I never dreamed possible and I am here because of Him. He pulled me through when I wanted to give up and things were at there worst. Second to my family, Troy, Collette, and Dakota for sticking with me and encouraging me to continue. My family is the other source that I drew strength from. To my extended family...for support and to Dad, Mom, Jeana, and Sharon for helping me care for the kids when I was in a bind. My close friends that stuck with me through the entire process and talked me down when I was having a slight panic attack yesterday...Rhianna.
I also want to say a special thank you to all of you whom I have met at school. What wonderful people I have been blessed to learn along side. There are so many of you who have taught me strength, endurance, and mostly love. I will never forget you guys and I wish you all of the best. Thanks for being a part of our wonderful journey. May God always guide your path.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

Congratulations! I really cannot believe you're done - it seems like you just decided to go back to school (probably not to you, though). You should be very proud!!

The Leeths said...

Wow! What an amazing accomplishment!! You will be an excellant nurse!!

Sparkz said...

Well how about that! Congrats are deserved big time! Now it's time to post those graduation pictures! BTW - check your email!

Ha!