Friday, May 1, 2009

Fingerprinting...at last

We have a date set for our fingerprinting. It is May 20th! Does anyone remember how long it takes to get CIS approval after the fingerprinting? I would like an idea of how much longer, roughly, until we are on the waiting list. I can see the light at the end of the paper tunnel!!! We are so ready to be on the waiting list. As soon as we are on the list I will post and let you know what we are going to name the baby. Yes, we already have a mane because I need to be able to all this kid something before we know what it is. We did this when we were pregnant with Dakota. We had decided that we were not going to find out what we were having until he was born. So instead we picked out a name that we liked and could use for either a boy or a girl. It made the not finding out a whole lot easier because we had a name that the baby could go by. We are kind of using the same thought process for this one. If we have a name then the transition and wait will be a lot easier for us and the kiddos. So, stay tuned to for us to announce waitlist and our little one's name!

4 comments:

Sparkz said...

Congrats. its not too bad once you get the prints. I can't wait to hear a name!

PS: Get ready for a LOT of waiting. I swear that is what adoption is! Waiting, and waiting, and just when you think you can't wait any longer, more waiting.

Shannon Plumb said...

I am so excited to hear the name. WE are wanting to go to the queen of sheba. Is is this Tuesday? Aroung 6?

Anonymous said...

Ours was 3.5 weeks from fingerprinting to CIS Approval. I hope it goes by quickly for you!
Mark and Dawn Davis... ok4life.com

Kari said...

It's totally going to be Kari, isn't it? Because Kari is a unisex name. I'm just sayin.