Monday, April 19, 2010

Stressed? Me?

For the past couple of weeks I have had an irritating pain on the right side of my mouth. This last week it has really started to bother. Then last night at work, it was just unbearable. So, I decided it was finally time to call the dentist and see what was going on. The conclussion is that I don't have a cavity, but I have been grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw. My denist, who we've known forever, just laughed and said "I'm shocked your stressed, with the adoption going on." I knew I was stressed, but I didn't realize how bad it had gotten.
Now, I am doing what I can to destress and enjoy my life. Man, it's hard.
Here are 2 of the things that I am going to be focusing on to destress:



And of course on Baby H! But I can't post his cute little face.

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

So sorry! I'm a grinder, too. It really does cause terrible pain, although I don't think people who don't do that realize how bad it can be. Hope it gets better soon!!