Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where are you?

So, for the past week I have been anxiously waiting for news about our paperwork being submitted or about a court date. The funny thing is, I thought that once we had a referral I would be able to wait patiently for a court date. Now, that thought makes me laugh. It is so much harder waiting for a court date then waiting for a referral. I have all of precious Baby H's pictures and even video, yet my arms ache for him.
I am posting this to say, please pray that we get a court date soon. All I can do is hand this process over to God and wait. I know he is in control and he has our best interest at heart.
If you know me at all, you know that letting go of control is near impossible for me. I am a "Control Freak", to say the least.

4 comments:

jamullins said...

Praying for you!!!

Eryn said...

Oh, hang in there! I agree, this part of the wait is more tense...especially with the deadline of May 9th looming ahead! We were right in that spot a month ago, when the deadline was April 9th! We waited nearly 14 weeks to hear what our court date was...I feel your pain! Hang in there, it WILL come!! Eryn

The Busters said...

I also have a very hard time just letting go so I can totally relate!! HOPE you get your court date soon!!

Robyn said...

Praying it will be soon!