Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8 Years Ago today...


All this craziness started. Troy and I meet in Yukon at th Czech Polka Hall. We had both gone to the Polka Hall with seperate groups of people. I did ask him to dance and I did give him my phone number. But it was all in God's plan for us to end up together. I mean really, who meets like this? At a Polka Hall on Groundhog day? We have been together ever since. God has blessed us with a wonderful marriage, 2 beatiful kids, and plenty of food and shelter. God is so Good!!!

9 comments:

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Congratulations!
I like the Polka Hall story :)
And pretty soon you'll have one more little person to share this story with. Hang in there!

Devion said...

Did you happen to see Kelly T's post today? I wrote this same comment on her post, because it is TOO funny that your posts are so similar! :)

Kellie said...

Yes, Kelly T and I have had this conversation before. It's kind of ironic.

The Busters said...

Congrats!!! Too funny that you met at a Polka Hall! :)

Celeste said...

Congrats! Gotta love the polka hall.

Tracy said...

How fun! I love that your story started at a Polka Hall! Yea!

jamullins said...

Congratulations! Enjoyed meeting you at The Queen! Hope your referral is soon!

The Busters said...

Bummed that I guessed wrong!! Losing stinks. :) But hoping the call comes soon!!

Devion said...

Prayers for peace as your waiting continues. I am sure that each minute seems like an hour, but I know that God is preparing baby Elliot to be just the right fit for your family!