Monday, February 1, 2010

Seven months

Today marks 7 months on the wait list. We are getting so much closer to our little baby. I've been getting emotionally ready for our baby to come our way. I can't help but think that if we had gotten pregnant and had a baby that it would probably be in our arms right not. Sometimes that is hard to swallow. So, in the mean time, I've been enjoying my big kids and cuddling on other people's little ones. (Thanks to those of you who let me steal your babies on occasion!)

Troy got a new job!!!! We are so excited. He is still going to be working from home. Which we love that he gets to work from home. And I still get to sleep on the nights that I work! God is good. Sometimes you have to be patient for his timing.

The kids have enjoyed getting to play out in the snow. We took Collette, Tyler, and Aubree sledding on Ssaturday. They loved it. Yesterday the kids had a snowball fight. It's so much fun when there is snow here.

1 comment:

Belleme said...

We're just over 7 months too! Did you hear the update last week- the average is 8 months now... Ugh... The waiting is definately getting harder! Hang in there!