Monday, May 3, 2010

Nine Days



Another day closer to our court date. I recieved an update on Baby H yesterday. Here it is:



“I found "H" enjoying some tummy time today when I came to visit him. All his buddies were asleep, but this little guy was wide-awake. I watched him for a little while on the floor as he did “pushups” and played with a toy lying next to him. Then, as I picked him up and began talking to him, a shy smile spread across his face. When you interact with him, he often turns his face away and smiles. It’s pretty cute. He’s got a sweet disposition—sort of shy but you can also tell he likes to interact. He doesn’t seem to be afraid of strangers but he does seem to save his most expressive self for those he’s familiar with. What a delightful little guy!”



I read this to Troy then we both looked at each other and said "He sounds just like Dakota". That discription could have been written about Dakota at that age. Just another way God is showing me that Baby H was meant to be with us. I can't wait to see that precious smile for myself.

3 comments:

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Awww, don't you just love the updates? I also feel there are details in ours that are a perfect fit with our family.
Counting down with you!

Shannon Plumb said...

Can't wait to meet him!!!!!! And to your comment, you made me cry thinking of you guys loving on all the boys at the orphanage and that one may be our son! It makes my heart smile!

The Busters said...

What a great update!!! So sweet. We are all counting down with you!