Thursday, January 14, 2010

#1...Where are you?

So, I fully expected to be #1 on the waitlist for a boy. It seems as though there have not been a lot of referrals this last month or the last 10 days. Luckliy, I have been working a lot the last 10 days. It's easier not to think about it when I'm busy. I know God has a plan and time for us. It's just so hard to wait on it.
So, we continue to wait and continue to pray for Elliott and Elliott's family. I can't help but think about Elliott's family and what they are going through right now. Are they having to decide to give Elliott up? Are they not able to physically care for Elliott? Are they sick and dying? All of these pain me for them. I ache to think about what a parent is going through. I hope and pray they can have peace with their decision.

Other news: Collette has a very lose tooth. I can't believe she is old enough for that. She is turning into such a sweet little girl. Dakota is talking more, thank goodness. He is repeating stuff more and jabbering a lot. Some we can understand, other stuff is a mystery. He's getting there.
Troy is working like crazy on his iPhone applications. I am so proud of how hard he is working and enjoying what he is doing. Here is the link to his website. Check it out!http://www.troycarterconsulting.com

4 comments:

Shannon Plumb said...

I know! Seriously where are all the referrals! Next week is gonna be your week! I can feel it!:)

Kellie said...

That would be awesome if we heard something next week. I can't wait to see Elliott's little face!
Weird thing, I had patient's from Nigeria and Ethiopia this week. It really made me anxious for our referral. Those babies were so cute.

Filipe Nunes said...

I remember how torturous the wait is!!! Hope you get some good news soon!

I can't believe how big Collette is getting! She is so beautiful!!!

Jenn said...

By the way, that last comment was actually from me. I was signed in to Filipe's account.