Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still waiting

I figured since I was stalking other people's blogs to see if they got a referral, then I should update mine. No news as of yet. We are still waiting and hoping to see a precious face in the near future. Still no new referrals since 1/4/10. I'm sure there is good reason for this, but it is hard to wait patiently. So, in the mean time, we are working and taking care of our other cute kiddos. I try not to think about it as much as possible, but it is hard not to.

Other news: Took Collette to the doctor today and she has double ear infections. That child never tells me when she is sick, so by the time I actually take her in it ends up being bad. Last night she told me that her ear hurt a little bit. Then this morning she said both ears hurt a little bit. I knew something had to be wrong. So, I took her in, sure enough raging ear infections. Now she is on antibiotics and tylenol. She is taking it all in stride.
Dakota is his normal crazy self. He runs around the house singing most of the time. It is so cute, but I can't understand a word he is saying when he does it. If he puts hand motions in then we clue in to which some it is. I will have to video tape it one day and post it on here. Too cute.

That's about it for now. Hopefully, I will be posting about a referral soon! We will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Thank you for updating!
I am your biggest stalker, as we are right behind you in line :)
Come on referrals!!!

The Mathews Family said...

Yep...I'm stalking blogs too! We have been waiting 3+ months for a toddler girl. Maybe this is the CALM before the STORM???? COME ON REFERRALS!!!!!!!

Kellie said...

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one stalking blogs. As soon as I have news I will post something! Prayers for both of your families!

Laura said...

Cant wait, guys. I've got about 8 weeks left of my pregnancy. I figure you will at least know who your baby is by then. I'm excited to have a kid at the same time as you. It's my turn. ;-) Thinking about you all often. Love you.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Praying for some referral soon!!
C'MON PHONE RING.......

Sparkz said...

Hang in there, it'll come when you least expect it.