Friday, January 22, 2010

Important Days

First off congrats to the two couples who recieved referrals yesterday. We are so excited for you.
I was thinking about when Troy and I met. It was on Feb 2nd, 2002. It was one of those God type stories because there is no way I would have ever thought up how we met. Then I was thinkng about our referral, shocker, and how cool it would be if it was on or near the anniversay of when we met. It would be amazing if we meet our baby on the same day we met, eight years later. We could add such a wonderful twist to our story. All this being said, I am trying to not be so anxious for our referral. God willl bring us our baby when the time is right. Just like he brought us together when he knew our hearts were ready. Just like he brought our other two kiddos at just the tight moment. He knows and we can wait patiently for his timing.

We want to know when you think our referral will be. Just comment on this post and we will add it to our referral guessing list. Let's at least have fun while we wait!

4 comments:

Devion said...

I know that it is so hard! Hang in there. God is growing that little baby just right for you all! Prayers are with you for the waiting moments to pass quickly.

Kelly T said...

Hmmm... I'll back up your Feb 2nd for nostalgia sake. That date (groundhog's day) of 2000 was the day Ben and I "officially became an item." Ten years this year! WOWZERS!!!

Here's to hoping for Feb 2nd for you guys!! BTW, I'm way out of the adoption loop, so if it interests you at all, you could post for your non-adoption readers about what a referral means and what the steps are after you get a referral. You don't have to, I'm just interested.

Kellie said...

Kelly, As soon as I have a moment to sit down and blog I will explain the whole process. Hopefully, I can do that tonight.

Kellie said...

I didn't know that was when you guys became an item. I guess you can't resist true love on Groundhog's Day! LOL