Thursday, March 25, 2010

His hands

In the discription of baby H, they told us how he was fasinated with his hands and how they worked. So, I thought it appropriate to share his precious hands with you.
Then, I got to thinking about God and how he holds each of us in His hands. And that even though I can't hold and love on my baby, I know that he is right now. And he has put special people in Ethiopia to love on him. This makes me really happy and sad all at the same time. It also reminds me of a friend of mine who had a baby before we had Collette. We were at the hospital passing around her precious new gift when someone realized that Mommy had not gotten to hold her very much. All I remember her saying was "I want my baby to know that everyone loves her. Love her!" This moment has stuck in my head with each of my kids and now it is even more profound to me. I can't love on my baby right now, but I want him to know he is loved. So, to whoever is out there with Baby H, love him, love him. Until we can hold him in our arms.

Special thanks to our blog friends, http://robynmaner.blogspot.com/ . They are traveling on Saturday to pick up thier little one and will be taking a care package to Baby H, taking pictures, and loving on him. Thanks guys!

No comments: