Monday, March 29, 2010

There are positives

Ok, got caught up in my own self pity on that last post and I forgot to list the positives.
1. Troy and I both get to meet Baby H 3-6 weeks earlier then we would have.
2. Hopefully, we will get to visit the town where Baby H was found.
3. Did I mention that Troy and I both get to go on the first trip?
4. We will come back the first time without a new baby and I think this will go over much better wth Dakota. Easier transition...
5. Traveling the first time with Troy will make the next trip easier for me to do with just me and Amy.
6. We will get to do more sight seeing the first trip. The second trip we will focus more on Baby H.
I'm sure there are more, those are the ones that I can come up with off the top of my head. Two trips can be a good thing!

No comments: