Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sneak Peak


So, the first thing that you notice on this precious boy are his eyes. They are to die for. I thought I would share them with my blog frineds as well. Here is a short discription of Baby H. He sounds like a wonderful baby.

Baby H is a precious little guy. He has the sweetest smile and his eyes
are full of sparkle. He is currently into his hands. He seems intrigued by the way he controls
them. It is quite cute to watch. He is mostly quiet, however, he does vocalize. I noticed he
uses his voice after you walk away – to entice you back to his crib. He is active, constantly
moving his arms and his legs. He makes prolonged eye contact with his caregivers and even
newcomers. He loves to kick his feet against his crib’s footboard. He is a cutie!

Also, anyone who will be traveling in the near future please let me know. We would like to send a care package with you. My email is carterkellie@sbcglobal.net

15 comments:

C said...

what handsome eyes!!! he seems to smile with his eyes!

Cassandra Britt said...

Congrats!! So happy for you!

The Busters said...

Oh my goodness you are right! Those eyes are to die for!! So happy for you guys!

Nancy Cornwell said...

Gorgeous!

The Mathews Family said...

So exciting!!! Congrats! :)

Leanne said...

Wonderful!

Kelly T said...

So awesome! Those are gorgeous, perfect eyes. Sweet boy.

Devion said...

What a blessing! He is beautiful! Congrats to the new mommy and daddy (and grandparents)!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Beautiful eyes! Congratulations!!!

Devion said...

Kelly, the Overland Park church in the KC area has a missionary over there. I'm not sure if they are anywhere close to little Elliott or not, but it wouldn't hurt to get in touch with them. They send things often and people go to visit them fairly frequently. It'd be worth checking into! I would contact Dan Knight at that church to see if he can help you out!

Kellie said...

That would be great Devion. Let me know what you find out.

Devion said...

Sorry...I DO know how to spell your name. I was doing it from my phone with T9. :) This is Devon, by the way...Dustin's sister...in case you weren't aware, though I'm sure you already knew that. I'll be in touch.

Amy S said...

Congrats!!!!

Just to let you know Ethiopia does not allow the names of kids who have not passed court on blogs. :)

We recieved a referral for 3 and didn't know the rule and our agency contacted us to tell us.